LUNCH & LEARN WEBINAR SPONSORSHIP
Lunch & Learn webinars present various topics of interest and innovative clinical practices to occupational therapists, occupational therapist assistants and students.
Lunch & Learn webinars offer the ideal venue to announce innovations, products or services to occupational therapists and other healthcare practitioners.
- Placement of logo and a short description on pre-presentation slides
- Distribution of electronic flyer to all participants
- Featuring your company as a proud sponsor on the 2nd slide of the presentation
- Company logo included in promo email
- Web page advertising the event
- All webinars are archived for later viewing
Click here to find the best match for your Lunch & Learn Webinar Sponsorship.
Workshops are one, two or three days in length and are held at various locations throughout Canada to facilitate the development of competency in a specific area of practice. Workshops use in-person interactions and various teaching methods to enable occupational therapists, students of occupational therapy and other health professionals to gain hands-on experience and capacity to use different therapeutic tools and products.
- Pre-workshop slides
- Distribution of materials to all participants
- Verbal mention of your company as a proud sponsor of the workshop during the introduction and the conclusion
- Exclusive Sponsors also have the option of hosting a lunch time exhibit and having a banner ad on the workshop page on the CAOT website.
To explore workshop sponsorship opportunities contact: email@example.com
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY MONTH – SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
Show your support for the profession and get seen!
Every October, CAOT celebrates occupational therapy with our members across Canada. An OT Month sponsorship is an excellent way to expose your product or service: CAOT’s 2015 OT Month social media campaign received over 10 million impressions.
Sponsorship - $2500
- Company logo on the OT Month campaign website
- Press release sent to all members with a listing of all OT Month sponsors
- Home Page ad in the CAOT news feed
- Addition of sponsor logo in the OT Month signature line (October 2015 OT Month generated over 10 000 000 impressions on Twitter alone!)
CARFIT PUBLIC EVENT
Help us make Canada’s roads safer.
CarFit is an educational program that provides a quick, yet comprehensive review of how well you and your vehicle work together. The program also provides information and materials on community-specific resources that can enhance driving safety and increase mobility.
Sponsorship - $1500
- Company logo on CarFit event page
- Materials Included in resource bag
- Information about company on the CarFit Canada blog
CAOT INSPIRATIONAL TALKS
Bring occupational therapists together and inspire them.
CAOT Inspirational Talks is an annual event that brings together occupational therapists and students of occupational therapy for a mini-workshop and inspirational speech on leadership and the profession of occupational therapy. Our Inspirational Talks are available on the CAOT YouTube Channel and shared with 9000+ members. Join us as we inspire our members!
Event Sponsor - $3000
- Handout materials to all participants
- Pictures of company logo on all promotional materials
- Host a booth during our networking session
Enjoy the exclusive sponsorship of a Member Forum, hosted in the local community. These events are promoted through direct emails to local members. Sponsors are thanked by the speaker and the first slides are dedicated to a description of the sponsor's business.
$300 (sponsor may send merchandising to be distributed at the event)