Why Advertise with CAOT?
CAOT is the national voice for occupational therapy in Canada, making us the ideal partner to help you build your brand and raise awareness about your products and services.
The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) is a national member-based association representing occupational therapists in Canada. With over 15,000 practicing occupational therapists in Canada, CAOT provides leadership to develop and promote the client-centered profession of occupational therapy in Canada and internationally.
CAOT's digital media numbers at a glance
Facebook followers: +6085
LinkedIn connections: +5169
Twitter followers: +4936
For more information about the fantastic opportunities to get your products and services in front of Canada's occupational therapy community,
PLEASE READ ON
Let’s work together! As a Corporate Associate, you will benefit from our brand and marketing channels.
CAOT’s Corporate Associates have access to the following benefits:
- Save a minimum of 10% all CAOT products and services, including advertising packages;
- CAOT showcases your brand and shares your stories on social media;
- One free entry into CAOT's digital newsletter, OT Weekly or a Traditional Logo and Text Ad for 4 weeks;
- Recognition in each issue of Occupational Therapy Now including business logo and direct link to Corporate Associate website;
- Digital access to CAOT's Occupational Therapy practice journal, OTNow;
- Use of the “Proud Supporter of CAOT” crest on print or electronic promotional material;
- CAOT will work with Corporate Associates to provide relevant content for promotional use;
- Advance notification of sponsorship, marketing, etc.
- Access to the CAOT Product Recognition Program (more information here).
Print and Digital Ads
Occupational Therapy Now (OT Now)
CAOT has constant contact with its members. You can too.
OT Now is the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapist’s practice journal and is published six times a year, in both print and digital formats. The journal’s evidence-based content appeals to anyone with an interest in occupational therapy and its impact on health: health care practitioners, consumers, policy and decision makers and members of the general public from around the world. OT Now is available in English and French.
Gross cost, per insertion, black and white
|Single Issue||Single Placement||6 times / yr|
|1/8 - 3.5" x 2" (H)||$270.00||$250.00 / issue|
|1/4 - 3.5" x 4.25" (V)||$530.00||$470.00 / issue|
|1/2 - 3.5" x 9.5" (V) or 7" x 4.25" (H)||$840.00||$740.00 / issue|
|Full Page - 7" x 9.5" (V)||$1280.00||$1080.00 / issue|
Gross cost, per insertion, colour
|Single Issue||Single Placement||6 times / yr|
|1/8 - 3.5" x 2" (H)||$770.00||$750.00 / issue|
|1/4 - 3.5" x 4.25" (H)||$1030.00||$970.00 / issue|
|1/2 - 3.5" x 9.5" (V) or 7" x 4.25"(H)||$1340.00||$1240.00 / issue|
|Full Page - 7" x 9.5" (V)||$1780.00||$1580.00 / issue|
|Back cover||$2200.00||$1900.00 / issue|
|Booking Deadlines||Issue||Book and receive Material|
Website Banner ads
A website banner ad is a great way of reaching CAOT's most engaged followers.
|One Month||Three Months||Six Months||Dimensions|
|Normal page||$200.00 / month||$175.00 / month||$800.00||500 px x 75 px|
|Career Listing Page||$250.00 / month||$225.00 / month||$1000.00|
* CAOT does not offer advertising on pages directly related to the organisation, its members or the practice of occupational therapy. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Reach up to 7900 members quickly by promoting your research survey in our weekly newsletter, OT Weekly.
$400 for one insert into OT Weekly. Second insert $200 (to be used within two months)
$200 for entry level students for 1 insert. Second insert an additional $100
N.B. The insert in OT Weekly is FREE for CAOT members who wish to disseminate a research survey. Please contact, Julie Lapointe at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking to make a fantastic hire? Get privileged access to the occupational therapy profession in Canada.
We offer you a 60-day or annual online career listing. There is no limit to the amount of text you can send and your posting will get more attention if you include your logo.
Send your ad to email@example.com. Before the ad goes online, you will have to pay for it through the CAOT online store. Your ad will be posted within two working days of payment.
$550- 60-day listing (This includes national career listings and listings for CAOT B.C.)
$1200 - for an annual career listing that can be edited throughout the year
N.B. Career listings are also featured in our weekly electronic newsletter, OT Weekly.
Post your educational offerings on the CAOT Event Listing page. Your one-time offering will be posted online until the date of the event. CAOT regularly shares these posting will all 9000+ members.
For a not-for-profit event or multiple event posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. Event listings are also featured in our weekly electronic newsletter, OT Weekly.
Weekly contact with the market that you want to talk to.
CAOT’s email newsletter OT Weekly reaches over 9000 occupational therapists every week. Don’t miss out on the opportunities to have direct access to the occupational therapy marketplace in Canada. Gain exposure for your products and services to the right audience at the right time. CAOT provide affordable ways to deliver your message and gain exposure.
Premier position to provide your company with the best exposure and traffic conversion.
Image dimensions: 600 x 200; Format: jpeg, gif.
Image dimensions:390 x 135; Format: jpeg, gif.
Showcase your latest product or services and include a photo alongside a 50-word description with a direct link back to your website.
Image dimensions: 287 x 190; Format: jpeg, gif.
|Featured Company Ad:
Fully integrated into the OT Weekly, you can feature your company with an image and a short 25-word description with a direct link back to your website.
Image dimensions: 173 x 150; Format: jpeg, gif.
|Traditional Logo and Text Ad:
Leverage the power of words with a 15-word text ad to drive traffic to your website.
Image dimensions: 183 x 135; Format: jpeg, gif.
CAOT National Conference 2017 in Charlottetown. prince edward island- June 21-23, 2017
Join us at the CAOT National Conference. It's a great place to connect with delegates, practitioners, administrators, educators, researchers, health policy and service planners, and students. The CAOT National Conference is the ideal venue to announce, launch or demonstrate innovations, products or services to your existing and potential client base! The conference also offers the perfect opportunity to develop and expand your national occupational therapy contact network. Click here for more details.
|Cost||Your Company Logo||Print Ad OTNow (B&W)||Description in on-site guide|
|Delegate Bag Sponsor||$7,500||Delegate bags||*||125 words|
|Opening Ceremonies Sponsor||$5,000||Full page||Full page||100 words|
|President's Breakfast||$5,000||formation on the table||Half page||75 words|
|Social Event Sponsor (+ 2 tickets)||$3,000||Place information on the table||Half page||75 words|
|Award Ceremonies Sponsor||$2,500||Awards ceremonies handouts||Half page||75 words|
|Name Badge Sponsor||$2,000||Name badges||*||50 Words|
|Volunteer T-Shirt Sponsor||$2,000||Volunteer t-shirts||*||50 Words|
|Conference App Sponsor||$1,500||Conference App||*||50 Words|
|Friend of OT Sponsor||$500||*||*||25 Words|
|Pre-conference Workshop Supporter **||$500||*||*||25 Words|
All packages include social media highlighting and print material placed in delegate bags.
* Exhibitors get 8' x 10' booth with draped walls, a 6' display table with 2 chairs and trade show / conference registration for two company representatives.
** Pre-conference workshop supporters get a banner ad on the pre-conference web page.
Multiple year registration is available upon request. Please contact: email@example.com.
LUNCH & LEARN WEBINAR SPONSORSHIP
Lunch & Learn webinars present various topics of interest and innovative clinical practices to occupational therapists, occupational therapist assistants and students.
Lunch & Learn webinars offer the ideal venue to announce innovations, products or services to occupational therapists and other healthcare practitioners.
- Placement of logo and a short description on pre-presentation slides
- Distribution of electronic flyer to all participants
- Featuring your company as a proud sponsor on the 2nd slide of the presentation
- Company logo included in promo email
- Web page advertising the event
- All webinars are archived for later viewing
Click here to find the best match for your Lunch & Learn Webinar Sponsorship.
Workshops are one, two or three days in length and are held at various locations throughout Canada to facilitate the development of competency in a specific area of practice. Workshops use in-person interactions and various teaching methods to enable occupational therapists, students of occupational therapy and other health professionals to gain hands-on experience and capacity to use different therapeutic tools and products.
- Pre-workshop slides
- Distribution of materials to all participants
- Verbal mention of your company as a proud sponsor of the workshop during the introduction and the conclusion
- Exclusive Sponsors also have the option of hosting a lunch time exhibit and having a banner ad on the workshop page on the CAOT website.
Workshop Supporter $500
Exclusive Sponsor $2500 -$15,000 (depending on number of participants)
Click here to find the best match for your Workshop Sponsorship.
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY MONTH – SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
Show your support for the profession and get seen!
Every October, CAOT celebrates occupational therapy with our members across Canada. An OT Month sponsorship is an excellent way to expose your product or service: CAOT’s 2015 OT Month social media campaign received over 10 million impressions.
Sponsorship - $2500
- Company logo on the OT Month campaign website
- Press release sent to all members with a listing of all OT Month sponsors
- Home Page ad in the CAOT news feed
- Addition of sponsor logo in the OT Month signature line (October 2015 OT Month generated over 10 000 000 impressions on Twitter alone!)
CARFIT PUBLIC EVENT
Help us make Canada’s roads safer.
CarFit is an educational program that provides a quick, yet comprehensive review of how well you and your vehicle work together. The program also provides information and materials on community-specific resources that can enhance driving safety and increase mobility.
Sponsorship - $1500
- Company logo on CarFit event page
- Materials Included in resource bag
- Information about company on the CarFit Canada blog
CAOT INSPIRATIONAL TALKS
Bring occupational therapists together and inspire them.
CAOT Inspirational Talks is an annual event that brings together occupational therapists and students of occupational therapy for a mini-workshop and inspirational speech on leadership and the profession of occupational therapy. Our Inspirational Talks are available on the CAOT YouTube Channel and shared with 9000+ members. Join us as we inspire our members!
Event Sponsor - $3000
- Handout materials to all participants
- Pictures of company logo on all promotional materials
- Host a booth during our networking session
Enjoy the exclusive sponsorship of a Member Forum, hosted in the local community. These events are promoted through direct emails to local members. Sponsors are thanked by the speaker and the first slides are dedicated to a description of the sponsor's business.
$300 (sponsor may send merchandising to be distributed at the event)
Advertising Opportunities in bRITISH COLUMBIA
CAOT-BC has several advertising opportunities including electronic publications, education event sponsorship and more.
- CAOT-BC publishes an electronic newsletter every month which is circulated by email 1200+ occupational therapists in BC
- CAOT-BC publishes 4-5 blog posts per week. With an average of 5000-7000 views per month, this open subscription blog is an excellent way to reach our members and even non-members
- Advertise on our website which is viewed by members, non-members and the general public
- Special Interest Group sponsorship is also available. These group meets 4-6 times per year and reach hundreds of our members. With 11 groups to choose from, there is one to fit your needs
- Networking and Education days
For more information on Advertising in British Columbia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t delay in finalizing your advertising plans to enhance your brand and promote your products and services. Choose from our variety of options to create the best mix of outreach and promotion. Make sure you connect early and together we can assemble a package that best meets your needs.
CAOT is here to support you and help build your brand.
Marketing and Business Development
Tel: 1-800-434-2268 ext. 242